During this pandemic, we will try and minimize risks to patients and staff. Guidance changes frequently, so we may need to change our recommendations over time. We ask that all patients come into the office wearing a mask. Masks may be removed at the instruction of the staff for hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
- Prior to appointment we ask that anyone with symptoms that could be Covid please call for guidance and rescheduling.
- Waiting room chairs are spread apart and hand sanitizer available at check in desk.
- Appointment times are staggered if possible to minimize more than one patient in the waiting room at a time.
- Only patient is allowed back in the office (unless dementia/paralyzed and needs lifting help etc…). We are happy to discuss any findings with family at patient discretion.
- Vital signs are taken in the front of the office and patients are only allowed back if they are afebrile and without complaints consistent with covid 19.
- All staff wear masks and gloves at all times during patient care.
- All surgical instruments are sterilized in an autoclave prior to each use.
- Foam in/foam out with hand sanitizer.
- Rooms are disinfected between every patient.
- Rooms sterilized nightly with Ultraviolet portable lights.
- Please wear a mask when coming in for your appointment.
Book An Appointment
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.