Daniel Beless, MD, FACCWS, FACEP, UHM/ABPM
Dr. Beless is the current Medical Director at Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia in Sandy Springs wound care center in Atlanta and has been an active member of Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia since 1998. He previously served as Director at Crawford Long Emergency Department for over 13 years and is also the former Director of the Crawford Long Hospital Hyperbaric Medicine Unit. Dr. Beless was on faculty of Emory University Department of Emergency Medicine and is still active in lecturing for the Emory University Medical School and residency programs on hyperbaric medicine and advanced wound care therapy.
- Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine
- Internship/Residency: Surgery/Emergency Medicine at Grady Hospital /Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine x 30 years
- Prior Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians (FACEP)
- Fellow of the American College of Certified Wound Specialists (FACCWS)
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine (UHM/ABPM)