Marina Wilder MD, UHM/ABPM, FAAP, CWSP
Dr. Wilder is the Medical Director of Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia in Marietta. Prior to joining Hyperbaric Physicians of Georgia in 2010, Dr. Wilder worked at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital's Pediatric ER, serving as Medical Director at both health systems. An avid proponent of Hyperbaric Medicine, she has trained with some of the nation's top experts in the field. Her fellowship research presentation to the UHMS was instrumental in the preservation and continuation of HBO fellowships throughout the country. Dr. Wilder's comprehensive approach to patient care has helped provide successful outcomes for our patients.
- Medical School: Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Internship and Residency: Pediatrics, Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Hyperbarics and Wound Care, Louisiana State University School of Medicine
- Subspecialty Board Certified in Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- Certified Wound Specialist Physician
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine Society
- Diplomate of the American Board of Wound Management
- Certified Diving Medical Officer designation from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.